segunda-feira, 1 de março de 2010

Mais sugestão de músicas - para o cortejo

Entrada dos Padrinhos
James Taylor: You've Got A Friend You just call out my name, And you know wherever I am I'll come running, oh yeah baby To see you again
Milton Nascimento: Canção Da América Amigo
Queen: You're My Best Friend Ooh you make me live Whatever this world can give to me It's you you're all I see...
Scorpions: Wind Of Change Take me to the magic of the moment... On a glory night Where the children of tomorrow
The Kinks: Days Days I'll remember all my life, Days when you can't see wrong from right. You took my life...

Entrada do Noivo
Ben Folds: The Luckiest I don't get many things right the first time In fact, I am told that a lot Now I know all the...
Bryan Adams: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You ...You can't tell me it's not worth dying for You know it's true, everything I do, I do it for you...
Coldplay: Yellow Your skin...Oh yeah, your skin and bones...Turn into something beautiful... Do you know? You know I love you so...
Jason Mraz: I'm Yours I won't hesitate no more, No more It cannot wait, I'm yours Righteous Brothers: Unchained Melody Oh my love, my darling I've hungered for your touch A long lonely time Time goes by so slowly ...

Entrada de Daminhas e Pajens
Disney: Aladdin - A Whole New World A whole new world A new fantastic point of view No one to tell us no Or where to go...
Donovan: Catch The Wind In the chilly hours and minutes, Of uncertainty, I want to be, In the warm hold of your loving...
Judy Garland: Over The Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow,
Randy Newman: You've Got A Friend In Me You've got a friend in me. You've got a friend in me. When the road looks rough ahead, And...
The Archies: Sugar, Sugar Sugar,

Entrada da Noiva
Andrea Bocelli: Con Te Partirò Con te partirò.
Elvis Costello: She
Joe Cocker: You Are So Beautiful You are so beautiful
Shania Twain: From This Moment
Vinicius de Moraes: Eu Sei Que Vou Te Amar

Benção das Alianças
Alanis Morissette: That I Would Be Good That I would be good Even if I did nothing That I would be good Even if I got the thumbs down ...
Beyoncé: Halo Halo Remember those walls I built Well baby they're tumbling down And they didn't even put up...
Bon Jovi: Thank You For Loving Me Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn´t see For parting my lips...
Elvis Presley: Can't Help Falling In Love Wise men say, only fools rush in But I can't help, falling in love with you ...
Roberto Carlos: Como É Grande O Meu Amor Por Você Eu tenho tanto pra lhe falar Mas com palavras não sei dizer Como é grande o meu amor por você...
The Police: Every Breath You Take Every breath you take Every move you make Every bond you break Every step you take I'll be watching you...

Cumprimentos
Green Day: Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) It's something unpredictable but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life...
Oasis: Wonderwall Because maybe... You're gonna be the one that saves me... And after all... You're my wonderwall
The Beatles: In My Life There are places I remember All my life though some have changed Some forever not for better ...
The Carpenters: Close To You Why do birds Suddenly appear? Everytime you are near Just like me... They long to be
U2: Walk On Walk on, walk on What you got they can't steal it No they can't even feel it Walk on, walk on...

Saída dos Padrinhos
Randy Newman: If I Didn't Have You It could happen. Those dreams do come true I wouldn't have nothing if I didn't have you...
The Beatles: All You Need Is Love ...Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time It's easy... All you need is love...
The Beatles: With A Little Help From My Friends Oh I get by with a little help from my friends, hm I get high with a little help from my friends...
The Corrs: At Your Side I'll be at your side There's no need to worry Together we'll survive...
The Rembrandts: I'll Be There For You I'll be there for you When the rain starts to pour I'll be there for you Like I've been there before...

Saída dos Noivos
Bryan Adams: Heaven And Baby you're all that I want When you're lyin' here in my arms I'm findin' it hard to believe We're in heaven...
Claudinho & Buchecha: Fico Assim Sem Você
Foo Fighters: Times Like These It's times like these you learn to live again It's times like these you give and give again...
Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons: Can't Take My Eyes Off You You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you. You'd be like Heaven to touch. I wanna hold you so much...
Patti Smith: Because The Night Because the night

http://vagalume.uol.com.br/especiais/musicas-para-casamento.html

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário